Kidneys Home > Torisel Dosage
General Information on Receiving ToriselSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Torisel include the following:
- This medication is given as an injection into a vein (an intravenous, or IV, injection) once a week.
- A healthcare provider will administer the injections in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or clinic.
- The injections are given slowly, over a period of 30 to 60 minutes. This is called an intravenous infusion.
- You will receive a different medication via IV about 30 minutes before your Torisel dose to help prevent allergic reactions to Torisel.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Make sure to keep all of your appointments to receive this medication.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Torisel dosing in general, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.