Kidneys Home > Simulect Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Simulect are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of infection, such as:
- Aches and pains
- Swollen glands
- Difficulty urinating or painful urination
- Abnormal bruising or bleeding
- Black, tarry or bloody stools
- Chest pain
- Swelling of the arms, hands, legs, ankles, feet, or other body parts
- Mood changes, including anxiety or depression
- Pain, tenderness, swelling, or redness at your surgical site
- Inflammation or sores in the mouth
- An abnormal or rapidly beating heart
- Increased thirst or urination
- Unusual sneezing
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Simulect side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Simulect or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.