Kidneys Home > Orthoclone OKT3
Drug InteractionsOrthoclone OKT3 may react with a few other medicines (see Orthoclone OKT3 Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Heart disease, such as heart failure
- Chest pain (angina)
- Had a recent, sudden weight gain
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Lung disease
- A history of seizures
- Nervous system problems
- A history of a heart attack, stroke, or head trauma
- An infection of any kind
- A fever
- Blood vessel problems, including circulation problems or a history of blood clots
- Lymphoma, skin cancer, or any other type of cancer
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Orthoclone OKT3 and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Orthoclone OKT3 and Breastfeeding).