Kidneys Home > Orthoclone OKT3 Dosage
General Information on Receiving Orthoclone OKT3Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Orthoclone OKT3 include the following:
- This medication is given as an injection into a vein (an intravenous, or IV, injection). It is normally given for 10 to 14 days.
- A healthcare provider will administer your injection in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or clinic. You will be monitored closely for serious side effects with each dose.
- You may be given other medications with Orthoclone OKT3 to help reduce the risk for serious side effects.
- For this drug to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Orthoclone OKT3 dosage, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.