Kidneys Home > Inlyta
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Inlyta include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is taken by mouth twice a day, with 12 hours between doses.
- You can take Inlyta with or without food.
- Try to take your doses at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the medication in your bloodstream.
- Inlyta should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew, or cut the tablets.
- You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit while taking this medicine. Grapefruit may increase the level of Inlyta in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Inlyta your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you tolerate the medication
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are taking.