Kidneys Home > Everolimus
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Had a heart transplant
- High cholesterol or high triglycerides
- Skin cancer or a family member who has had skin cancer
- An infection of any kind
- A history of hepatitis B
- Genetic problems digesting the sugar galactose, such as glucose-galactose malabsorption or Lapp lactase deficiency
- Plans to receive a vaccine or will be in close contact with someone who will be receiving a vaccine
- A blood clotting disorder
- Anemia or other blood cell problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Everolimus and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Everolimus and Breastfeeding).