Dosing Information for AzasanThe dose of Azasan your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The medical condition being treated
- How your body responds to the drug (some people do not clear it from the body as well as others)
- Your weight
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Azasan Dosage for more information.)
Drug InteractionsAzasan may react with a few other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Azasan).
What If Overdose on Azasan?People who take too much Azasan may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Bone marrow depression (a decreased ability of the bone marrow to make blood cells)
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Loss of life.
Seek immediate medical attention if you happen to take too much Azasan.
(Click Azasan Overdose for more information.)
Storage InformationAzasan should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. The tablets should be stored in an airtight container.
Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.