General Information on Taking AzasanSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Azasan include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once or twice a day.
- You can take Azasan with or without food. If the medication seems to bother your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Azasan should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Azasan dosing in general, please talk with your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.